Group rates are not available for this conference.
Registration with Penn State Certificate of Attendance (no professional hours)
These registrants are eligible to earn a Penn State Certificate of Attendance, but NOT professional hours. Hours may be earned by watching live-streamed or recorded sessions and completing all CEU requirements.
- Pennsylvania parent/guardian/family member — $125
- Parent/guardian/family member outside Pennsylvania — $150
- Student in Pennsylvania — $150
- Student outside Pennsylvania — $175
Registration with professional hours
These registrants are eligible to earn a Penn State Certificate of Attendance AND professional hours. Hours may be earned by watching live-streamed or recorded sessions and completing all CEU requirements.
- Pennsylvania public educator — $275 ($350 if received after July 31)
- Other Pennsylvania professional — $325 ($400 if received after July 31)
- Out-of-state professional — $475 ($550 if received after July 31)
- Pennsylvania parent/guardian living with ASD requiring professional hours — $225 ($300 if received after July 31)
Online Registration (Recommended)
You can register online (with a credit card). Accepted credit cards are American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and VISA.
Registration deadline: Friday, September 15, midnight (ET)
- You may not use your Penn State account to register anyone other than yourself.
- If you are registering someone else, an account must be created with their name and information.
For help with online registration, please review these step-by-step instructions.
Printable Registration Form
If you need to pay with a check, money order, purchase order, or letter of authorization from your employer or sponsoring organization, please download the Printable Registration Form (PDF). Purchase orders or checks (payable to “The Pennsylvania State University”) must include registration forms for each individual. For reference, Penn State’s Federal ID Number is 24-6000376.
Penn State Conferences will confirm your registration. You will be alerted promptly of any cancellations or changes. If some unforeseen event forces Penn State to cancel or postpone the program, you will receive a full refund of your registration fee; however, the University cannot be held responsible for any related costs, including cancellation fees assessed by airlines or travel agencies.
If your request to withdraw is received by Friday, July 14, at 5:00 p.m. (ET), we can issue a partial refund. Send your written request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. An administrative fee of $50 will be charged for each withdrawal.
Anyone who is registered but cannot attend may identify a substitute. A full refund will be issued after the substitution registration has been completed. A registration form and full payment by the substitute are required. Substitutes are eligible to register at the same fee.
Penn State encourages persons with disabilities to participate in its programs and activities. If you anticipate needing special accommodations or have questions about the physical access provided, please email email@example.com or call 814-863-5100 before your visit.