Advance registration has ended.
Walk-in registration (additional $30 fee) is available during the conference. Please see the staff at the registration desk (conference wing) to register.
Walk-in registration times:
- Sunday, July 31, 3:00–6:00 p.m.
- Monday, August 1, 7:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 2, 7:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 3, 8:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Thursday, August 4, 8:00–9:00 a.m.
Fees cover all instruction, refreshment breaks, and box lunches at the conference. Registrants are responsible for all other meals and lodging. Group rates are not available for this conference.
Registration without professional hours
These registrants are eligible to earn a Penn State Certificate of Attendance, but NOT professional hours. Hours may be earned by attending sessions in person and/or by watching live-streamed or recorded sessions and completing all CEU requirements.
- Pennsylvania family member or adult living with ASD — $25
- Out-of-state family member or adult living with ASD — $50
- Pennsylvania student (must be a full-time student) — $50
- Out-of-state student (must be a full-time student) — $75
Registration with professional hours
These registrants are eligible to earn a Penn State Certificate of Attendance AND professional hours. Hours may be earned by attending sessions in person and/or by watching live-streamed or recorded sessions and completing all CEU requirements.
- Pennsylvania public educator — $175
- Other Pennsylvania professional — $225
- Out-of-state professional — $375
- Pennsylvania parent or guardian living with ASD requesting professional credits — $125
- Single-day registration (all professions, in-person attendance only) — one-day fee of $100
Advanced Registration Deadline was 5:00 p.m. (ET) Sunday, July 24, 2022.
You can register online (with a credit card). Accepted credit cards are American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and VISA.
- You may not use your Penn State account to register anyone other than yourself.
- If you are registering someone else, an account must be created with their name and information.
For help with online registration, please review these step-by-step instructions.
Penn State Conferences will confirm your registration. You will be alerted promptly of any cancellations or changes. If some unforeseen event forces Penn State to cancel or postpone the program, you will receive a full refund of your registration fee; however, the University cannot be held responsible for any related costs, including cancellation fees assessed by airlines or travel agencies.
If your request to withdraw is received by Friday, July 15, at 5:00 p.m. (ET), we can issue a partial refund. Send your written request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. An administrative fee of $50 will be charged for each withdrawal.
Anyone who is registered but cannot attend may identify a substitute. A full refund will be issued after the substitution registration has been completed. A registration form and full payment by the substitute are required. Substitutes are eligible to register at the same fee.
Penn State encourages persons with disabilities to participate in its programs and activities. If you anticipate needing special accommodations or have questions about the physical access provided, please email email@example.com or call 814-863-5100 before your visit.