Registration for the 2019 National Autism Conference is closed.
The conference registration fee covers all instruction, refreshment breaks, and box lunches. Registrants are responsible for all other meals and lodging.
Registration with CEUs
The following fee structures include continuing education credit, if needed:
- Pennsylvania educational professionals: $175 flat fee for entire conference
- Other Pennsylvania professionals: $225 flat fee for entire conference
- Out-of-state professionals: $250 flat fee for entire conference
- Pennsylvania parent or guardian living with ASD requesting professional credits: $125 for entire conference
- All professions – One-day only: one-day fee of $100 (must choose sessions for one day only)
Registration without CEUs
The following fee structures do not include continuing education credit:
- Pennsylvania family members or adults living with ASD: $25 for entire conference
- Non-Pennsylvania family members or adults living with ASD: $50 for entire conference
- PA student (must be a full-time student): $50 for entire conference
- Out-of-state student (must be a full-time student): $75 for entire conference
All advance registrations must be received by 5:00 p.m. (ET), Tuesday, July 23 (deadline extended).
Penn State Conferences will confirm your registration. You will be alerted promptly of any cancellations or changes. If some unforeseen event forces Penn State to cancel or postpone the program, you will receive a full refund of your registration fee; however, the University cannot be held responsible for any related costs, including cancellation fees assessed by airlines or travel agencies.
If your request to withdraw is received by Friday, July 19, we can issue a partial refund. Send your written request by fax to 814-863-5190 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. An administrative fee, up to $50, will be charged for each withdrawal.
Anyone who is registered but cannot attend may identify a substitute. A full refund will be issued after the substitution registration has been completed. A registration form and full payment by the substitute are required. Substitutes are eligible to register at the same fee.
Penn State encourages persons with disabilities to participate in its programs and activities. If you anticipate needing special accommodations or have questions about the physical access provided, please contact the conference planner at 814-863-5100 before your visit.