Registration for the Virtual 2020 Conference
Anyone can watch this year’s sessions free of charge beginning on Monday, August 3. If you need to earn CEUs/contact hours, you must register on the Register for Remote Attendance page.
The conference registration fee covers all instruction, refreshment breaks, and box lunches. Registrants are responsible for all other meals and lodging.
Group rates are not available for this conference.
Registration with CEUs
The following fee structures include continuing education credit, if needed:
- Pennsylvania educational professionals — $175 flat fee for entire conference
- Other Pennsylvania professionals — $225 flat fee for entire conference
- Out-of-state professionals — $250 flat fee for entire conference
- Pennsylvania parent or guardian living with ASD requesting professional credits — $125 for entire conference
- Single-day registration (all professions) — one-day fee of $100 (must choose sessions for one day only)
Registration without CEUs
The following fee structures do not include continuing education credit:
- Pennsylvania family members or adults living with ASD — $25 for entire conference
- Out-of-state family members or adults living with ASD — $50 for entire conference
- PA student (must be a full-time student) — $50 for entire conference
- Out-of-state student (must be a full-time student) — $75 for entire conference
Online Registration (Recommended)
You can register online (with a credit card). Accepted credit cards are American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and VISA.
- You may not use your Penn State account to register anyone other than yourself.
- If you are registering someone else, an account must be created with their name and information.
For help with online registration, please review these step-by-step instructions.
Printable Registration Form
If you are unable to use online registration, please download the Printable Registration Form (PDF). Once your registration is processed, you will receive an invoice via email.
All advance registrations must be received by 5:00 p.m. (ET), Friday, July 17.
Penn State Conferences will confirm your registration. You will be alerted promptly of any cancellations or changes. If some unforeseen event forces Penn State to cancel or postpone the program, you will receive a full refund of your registration fee; however, the University cannot be held responsible for any related costs, including cancellation fees assessed by airlines or travel agencies.
If your request to withdraw is received by Friday, July 17, we can issue a partial refund. Send your written request by fax to 814-863-5190 or by email to email@example.com. An administrative fee, up to $50, will be charged for each withdrawal.
Anyone who is registered but cannot attend may identify a substitute. A full refund will be issued after the substitution registration has been completed. A registration form and full payment by the substitute are required. Substitutes are eligible to register at the same fee.
Penn State encourages persons with disabilities to participate in its programs and activities. If you anticipate needing special accommodations or have questions about the physical access provided, please contact the conference planner at 814-863-5100 before your visit.