If you are not attending the conference in person, but would like to register to earn professional CEUs or contact hours, please visit the Register for Remote Attendance page. Note: it is not permissable to both attend the conference in person and via remote attendance.
The conference registration fee covers all instruction, refreshment breaks, and box lunches. Registrants are responsible for all other meals and lodging.
The following fee structures include continuing education credit, if needed:
- Pennsylvania educational professionals: $175 flat fee for entire conference
- Other Pennsylvania professionals: $225 flat fee for entire conference
- Out-of-state professionals: $250 flat fee for entire conference
- All professions: one-day fee of $100 (must choose sessions for one day only)
- Pennsylvania parent or guardian living with ASD requesting professional credits: $125 for entire conference.
The following fee structures do NOT include continuing education credit:
- Pennsylvania family members or adults living with ASD: $25 for entire conference
Note: Participants are ineligible to receive professional credits at this fee. To receive professional credits, you must register at the Pennsylvania Parent (if mother or father) requesting professional credits $125 fee or the Pennsylvania educational professional $175 fee.
- Non-Pennsylvania family members or adults living with ASD: $50 for entire conference
Note: Participants are ineligible to receive professional credits at this fee. To receive professional credits, you must register at the out-of-state $250 professional's fee.
- PA Student Fee (Must be a Full-Time Student): $50 for entire conference.
- Out-of-State Student Fee (Must be a Full-Time Student): $75 for entire conference.
How to Register
You can register by credit card payment via the online registration form (the fee may be paid by American Express, Discover, MasterCard, or Visa).
- Printable Registration Form (Adobe PDF)
- Note that purchase orders/checks must include registration forms for each individual.
- Online Registration Form - and please review these step-by-step instructions (Adobe PDF) for online registration
- Note that there is no applicable "promo code" or discount for this program.
NOTE: If you have registration questions, please contact the Outreach Noncredit Registration Office at [email protected] or 814-867-4973 for assistance.
All registrations must be received by 4:00 p.m. (ET) on Wednesday, July 18, 2018.
Penn State Conferences will confirm your registration. You will be alerted promptly of any cancellations or changes. If some unforeseen event forces Penn State to cancel or postpone the program, you will receive a full refund of your registration fee; however, the University cannot be held responsible for any related costs, including cancellation fees assessed by airlines or travel agencies.
If your request to withdraw is received by Friday, July 20, 2018, we can issue a partial refund. Send your written request by fax to 814-863-5190 or by email to [email protected]. An administrative fee, up to $50, will be charged for each withdrawal.
Anyone who is registered but cannot attend may identify a substitute. A full refund will be issued after the substitution registration has been completed. A registration form and full payment by the substitute are required. Substitutes are eligible to register at the same fee.
Penn State encourages persons with disabilities to participate in its programs and activities. If you anticipate needing special accommodations or have questions about the physical access provided, please contact the conference planner at 814-863-5100 before your visit.
*NOTE: Some documents uploaded on this page have not been modified and are in the format as received. Please email [email protected] if you need these documents in an alternate format.