Actual hours each conference day are:
Monday, July 31 – 6.5 hours
Tuesday, August 1 – 7 hours
Wednesday, August 2 – 5 hours
Thursday, August 3 – 7 hours.
Credit hours for the 2017 National Autism Conference are featured next. Please note that accrediting agencies calculate continuing and professional education hours.
Occupational Therapy Training Hours, up to 25.5; Infant Toddler Training Hours, up to 25.5 CE hours; Physical Therapy Training Hours, (pending approval) up to 25; ASHA up to 2.35 hours; Psych up to 24.5 hours; BACB up to 24 hours. For questions regarding these professional credit hours, please email Marci Davis.
In addition, credit hours for Act 48 up to 25.5; and Social Work up to 25.5 are awarded. For questions regarding Act 48 or Social Work, please email Wanda Bickle.
Please note that multiple sessions are available for CEUs via live Webcasting for individuals who cannot attend the conference on-site. You may not attend the conference and receive credits via webcasting.
- Session Verification Form—conference attendees seeking continuing education hours must complete and turn-in the session verification form (provided in the conference folder) at the conference registration desk on their last day of attendance. An individual’s professional ID/license number and the session verification codes for each session attended must be on the form.
- ACT 48—hours are reported within approximately 4–6 weeks to the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
- Social Work - participants sign the roster of attendance and provide their license number at the conclusion of each day. Certificate will be emailed in approximately 4–6 weeks.
- BACB and Psych—certificates will be emailed by PaTTAN in approximately 4–6 weeks.
- ASHA—participants seeking ASHA credit hours must submit both the session verification form and the ASHA bubble sheet (located at the PaTTAN desk near the conference registration desk) prior to departure on the last day of attendance. Hours will be posted on the ASHAE CE registry website. An ASHA certificate is not provided.
- Penn State CEU certificate—each conference participant will be provided a certificate of attendance for the Penn State CEUs earned, based on a standard of 1 unit per 10 hours of classroom instruction.
|PA Training and Technical Assistance Network is approved by the Continuing Education Board of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) to provide continuing education activities in speech-language pathology and audiology. See the course information for number of ASHA CEUs, instructional level, and content area. ASHA CE Provider approval does not imply endorsement of course content, specific products, or clinical procedures. This course is offered for ASHA CEs for up to 2.35 ASHA CEUs (intermediate level, professional area). View this for Financial Disclosures. For questions regarding ASHA CEs, please contact Marci Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org.|
The Pennsylvania Training and Technical Assistance Network is approved by the Pennsylvania State Board of Psychology to offer continuing education for psychologists. PaTTAN maintains responsibility for the program(s). This conference is offered for up to 25.5 CE hours. The Pennsylvania Training and Technical Assistance Network is approved by the Pennsylvania Occupational Therapy Association to offer continuing education for occupational therapists. PaTTAN maintains responsibility for the program(s). This conference is offered for up to 25.5 CE hours.
Penn State is an Act 48-approved provider. Prior to enrolling, professional educators are encouraged to confirm that this program fits their school district's professional development plan for Act 48. This conference is offered for up to 25.5 hours for Act 48. All sessions EXCEPT session 59 count toward Act 48. To receive Act 48, you must attend all sessions for each day that you are registered and record the corresponding session codes. Penn State will report Act 48 hours to the Pennsylvania Department of Education for the educator. Proper authorization is necessary and, to ensure that Act 48 hours are reportable, certain data is required. This includes the educator's last name, date of birth, PPID number, and Social Security Number. Be sure to include this data on your registration or at the conference on-site check-in desk. A $50 administrative fee will apply for data that is provided after the program is completed. This conference has been approved for 25.5 hours.
The Pennsylvania Training and Technical Assistance Network is approved by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board to offer continuing education for certified behavior analysts. PaTTAN maintains responsibility for the program(s). This conference is offered for up to 24 BACB CEs. There will be no extra charge for BACB sessions offered by PaTTAN. Note: All sessions that are offered for BACB credit will also be pre-categorized towards self-reportable Behavior Specialist Licensure hours.
Pennsylvania State Board of Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists, and Professional Counselors
Penn State is approved by the Pennsylvania State Board of Social Workers, Marriage and Family Therapists, and Professional Counselors to provide continuing education courses and programs for these professions under sections 47.36 (a)(3), 48.36 (a)(3), and 49.36 (a)(3) of the Pennsylvania Code. To ensure that you receive your hours, be sure to provide your license number and sign the roster of attendance at the conference registration desk at the conclusion of each conference day.
Monday, July 31 – 6.5 hours
View Financial Disclosures of the 2017 National Autism Conference.